DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Hey guys...

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hey guys...

Post by LGM »

If you need to update your TT prefs on a mac, I've got a patch that works. Just make sure ThinkTanks is in your Applications folder first.

Look for this file in my "little green archive"
Prefs.cs patch for Mac -- 58k (document) on Mar 24

Download it, run the package, then open TT. The servers should show then. It also sets your packet rates to where they should be.
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

Well, all the servers show up, it's just that I can't get into phobik's (which I think I need dazzle pack for). I just thought that I couldn't load the maps because my computer was intaking data too slowly or something... :tankerembarras:

^^ Great!
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

If it doesn't load within a minute that means it's never going to load, right? Or do I have to wait 5 minutes or something? I think I need a maps pack though... If I do, is there any way to get one without Dazzle pack (for phobik's betav3 server)? Last time I tried to get Dazzle pack I had some problems (my monitor died XD) and it would probably be okay if I tried again but I'd rather not.
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

The load time can vary a lot. It depends on how many non-stock objects are in the map. The more, the longer to download all of them. Highly modded maps might even take 15 minutes or so.

If you have Dazzle's modpack, it shouldn't be long. If you don't- it could take a while. The good part is that once you have each map, you won't have to load it over.

The modpack can't possibly cause a monitor to poop out.
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

Well, it didn't die until I opened think tanks, if that's any different. It was very old, but it didn't die until the first time I opened TT after getting the Dazzle pack... I dunno what happened.

That's good to know... I always thought it was hopeless if the bar stopped for several seconds.
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member