DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

HELP

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Gypsy
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

HELP

Post by Gypsy »

I can get on to the regular server but not to the TBML servers and I have done the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message you do not have the correct version of the Torque Game engine or related art.

I was able to get into it last week but this week no luck!!! Can someone please create a link to update these issues for us non programmers please
Mintz
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Re: HELP

Post by Mintz »

Gypsy wrote:I can get on to the regular server but not to the TBML servers and I have done the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message you do not have the correct version of the Torque Game engine or related art.

I was able to get into it last week but this week no luck!!! Can someone please create a link to update these issues for us non programmers please
invalid packet error

This was happening to me also in a few maps awhile back, ie MistyMount.ter for example. This problem does not happen to everyone for some reason and that part I don't know the answer for.
The way I was able to fix this issue after asking Woot and Phob was to open up my game/data/missions folder and locate the MistyMount.ter file of the map I was getting the invalid packet error for ie MistyMount.ter and delete that .ter file. Then let the map preload again by entering the server. This is what worked for me.
Mintz
Trials by the adversarial contest must in time go the way of the ancient trial by tank battle and blood.