DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

da roo returns

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Rooster
Site Admin
Site Admin

da roo returns

Post by Rooster »

Been quite a hiatus - moved - changed computers twice - least a year.....anyone still playin'?
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: da roo returns

Post by Cloud »

Hey man! Good to have you back! Hope things are doing well. How about some new maps in Phobiks? :)
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
TumbleWeed
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by TumbleWeed »

Welcome back Roo!!
"La Lotta Di Uomo Col Serbatoio"
-translation-
"The Struggle of Man With Tank"

Banana
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Banana »

My presence in the world of tanks is intermittent, typically unresponsive, and in phases (much like my previously infamous internet connection). When I tried to come back to PTT, I found it a desolate place. Quite sad really. I expected things to be exactly as I left them, with PsychoScrum, and TS games galore.

I'd probably be down to try to play more, but the few times I end up looking to play, no one is on. I also don't have any of the map packs anymore, and haven't bothered to download them yet. But, I'd still love to shake the rust off and play a few games if the few members of the community rallied together some nights for games. It would be cool to have specific times and days of the week to play (much like real pick up games), so people know when to try to show up. I think this has been attempted, not sure if anything has stuck around.

Anyway, welcome back Roo! Maybe I'll see you out on the field
Banana
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Banana »

Just posted this in a chat, but I'm going to sit in a scrum server. Anyone want to play TS?? Get it while it's hot people
SliMShaDy
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by SliMShaDy »

Hey Banana, good to hear someone play World of Tanks...it's a fun game which I am always playing everyday!

:rockon: woo! BaDBoYz

Uploaded with ImageShack.us