DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

PSL XXII OFFICIAL SIGN UPS

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

Smacky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: PSL XXII OFFICIAL SIGN UPS

Post by Smacky »

What's up, nerds?

Due to a little message from Tumbleweed, I figured I'd stop in and see what the deal is with PSL. I haven't had TT installed since July 2011 and don't even have the installer anymore. I do have my ignition key though.

If someone can send me the installer, I'll get loaded up and get the Dazzle pack going and perhaps play a few games or two. Consider it a test drive before I commit to a season of PSL.
Stay thirsty my friends.
Pedro
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Pedro »

... I heard there was a Scrum game going on... ATTENTION!! Low balance alert ( :lol:) .. you sods!

Really shouldnt be up at 4/5AM anymore but my god I havn't played this game in a very long time! How are you all doing?!

Already noticed some old names in this thread, my god I thought most of you had passed away by now...
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

Good to see you both back here and considering PSL.

I believe Cloud of Phobik can get you setup Smacky.

I will let them know you need some assistance.

Welcome back guys!
"For the love of all that is good and holy.... Don't back up Feathers!!!"
Ice Punk
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Ice Punk »

Who has awaken me from my slumber!?

Seriously, haven't been playing in about 10 or so years, but my skins are apparently still available online here. Crazy! I remember this pretty getting me into digital art when I was 13, 14 years old... Insane to look back on it now with a BA in Fine Arts. Anyways, I don't really know how this would work for me as I've been travelling around, and right now I'm in Germany doing construction on an abandoned monastery. I have afternoons and evenings off, but 4-6pm for you is around midnight for me X.x

Either way, if someone is willing to send me another licence key, I'll give in a few plays and we can see what happens.

And as for my account running low, I think it's been rusting away to the point of no return.... BUT at least I remembered the password!
Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Feathers McGraw »

Good god do I even know how to play this game anymore?

Put me on the list :tankerguns:
Jinx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Jinx »

Hi everyone, it´s sure been a long time. Sorry but I live in Germany and the time of the games is 4am here and that´s when I get up for work, that time would only work for me on the weekend. The next point woud be the lag because I´m in Europe and I usually have a ping of about 160ms, depending on where the server is. Would anyone be interested in setting up a European Scrum tournament if I get enough people interested I would even be willing to rent a dedicated server. Please contact me and I´ll get back to you.
jinx_team_europe@hotmail.com
thanks
Jinx aka Blackfoot
niKo
Tanks a Wreck
Tanks a Wreck

Post by niKo »

in! I'm bad now, but nostalgia obligates me to sign up ;]
Remember.
Baba
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Baba »

Indeed I will be playing, as will kj , though I have to get a second TT ready computer set up here.
Does anyone have experience playing TT on wireless? is it possible or not worth trying?
Stringing ethernet cable across room less desirable but possible if I can keep wife away.

Also, "news flash"
Dar (aka the original Dar as there is someone else using that name of late) expressed some interest in dusting of his scrum abilities.
He's away at college but could probably be set up to play.
I'll check with him more before you commit him to the list.
Bolo
Tanks a Wreck
Tanks a Wreck

Post by Bolo »

^ hmm i remember when dar was 10 but i guess that was 10 years ago...
B

-Madly in love with Rogue as of August, 2007
SliMShaDy
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by SliMShaDy »

-woo!-BaDBoYz is iiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!..... :tankerguns:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us