DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

PSL XX

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

BerthaCampaDiva
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PSL XX

Post by BerthaCampaDiva »

Hiyas :tankerhappy1:

I'm (for the first time) going to play in PSL and look forward to it..

If interested, be sure to sign up soon! Visit the "Leagues" forum here on PTT2 and click on the "PSL Dos Equis XX: Official Sign Ups", and tell them to sign you up. Games start on March 7th ... see ya on the field!

- da Bertha.
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: PSL XX

Post by parCAT »

Wow, thanks for posting this, Bertha; I just saw it tonight. Much appreciated!

TTers, many of you have yet to respond to emails and posts about PSLXX! This season is going to knock your socks off. You don't want to miss out!

I want to let you all know and remind you that PSL XX sign ups are happening right NOW! With TBML12 finished and set aside, Cloud, Supra and I have been recruiting many players to join in on this not-to-be missed season.

PSL XX is on Wednesdays at 10 PM EST (7 PM PST). The commissioners and I are trying to get this up and going the first week of March, which is right around the corner.

Folks, dust off that rust and join this exciting adventure.

"But I haven't played in months..." So what! Sign up now, practice later; you'd be surprised how amazingly quick your skills and moves come back to you--muscle memory FTW!

"But I don't have any time..." Each game is only 15 minutes long, and you only play 2 of them. Work hard beforehand and then make PSL your break--it'll be worth it!

"But my ThinkTanks is broken and I don't know how to fix it, waaahhh!" You can easily contact Cloud or Mr. Phobik and they will fix you right up using screen share, skype, or any method that you feel comfortable with in order for you to have some heart pumping Team Scrumming action!

YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER EXCUSES, and you know it. C'mon, you and I both know that you want to sign up. Help make this a fun, full and successful PSL XX!!

Calling all folks who have yet to give me, Sups or Cloud a definite answer:
Jangles
Smacky
Dj_breaka
RX
Magenta
T-34
Werfless
Majorpain
stinkfingers
Grrrreat
C_lion
belikin
Goodbye
ACA
Triv/trash
meow !
Poker
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Poker »

Uh, oh.. Hello! 8)

I just happened to install the game again today, just to check out if the old install file would still work. It did. And so did the serial key I found from my account in garagegames. And now here I am, feeling totally lost and confused at PTT2 (what happened to PTT anyway? :tankerconfused2: ). I used to play as "Poker" back in the days, don't know if anyone remembers me. Most likely not.

Anyway, I'd like to get in touch with those active ones, who still play and/or mod and/or script the game and keep up the community!
For the heaven's sake NO!!!
TumbleWeed
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by TumbleWeed »

I talked to Smacky, He will not be returning to TT. He is done with this game.
"La Lotta Di Uomo Col Serbatoio"
-translation-
"The Struggle of Man With Tank"