DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Source to (almost) all scripts I could find

Modding questions, answers, help.....

Moderators: Warfare, Admin, Moderator

ArtCrazy
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Source to (almost) all scripts I could find

Post by ArtCrazy »

I don't know if this interests anybody now, but I've recently been trying to collect everything I can find by my authorship and so far, this is the result. The only thing I did not upload was the new CTF script Dazzle had me make (and ACAS_CTF).

http://files.ruipinheiro.eu/thinktanks/

I've uploaded the source to all other scripts I could find, even unreleased ones.
Note however, that I could not find anything prior to 2008 since I lost all my stuff back then due to a virus/format...

This directory currently contains some stuff like:
  • Somewhat manually decompiled Wingman's script with bug fixes
  • ACASv3 GUI source
  • ACASv12 source
  • TWLoading source
  • IPJoiner v3.1 Source
  • All ThinkTanks GUI datablocks auto-decompiled (only the gui datablocks, since those are the only ones TT can decompile automatically)
  • A dump of all TSL classes used by ThinkTanks
  • A couple other never-released scripts (Red team on score board, AntiDemo, etc)
  • Some test stuff, like examples on how to use TT's encryption methods (used in high scores and IPJoiner's IP encryption) and how to use the HTTPObject, or even how to fake Linux in the "Server Info" of the server browser
  • Mine and Ishbuu's Learn To Script series
Hope it is useful for somebody, although I think the modding community for this game has long been dead.

Also, I'd be thankful if someone could send me anything I ever did that I didn't upload, specially from before 2008 - even if only screenshots of my maps.
The Non-downloadable mods listed at my really old website http://thebestofthinktanks.webs.com/mods.htm would be priceless for me!
That or the "drawing on an invisible wall" mod. I don't think I ever released these tough, so they're probably lost forever...
Also, does anyone have the old PTT1 archive? Internet Wayback Machine's is full of missing pages.
Last edited by ArtCrazy on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Downgrade
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Source to (almost) all scripts I could find

Post by Downgrade »

Haha I have your "learn how to script " series printed somehwere in my room,I sorta got the hang of it before I left 5 years ago but now I can't remember a thing xD. I'd love to start over but what's the point if nobody barely plays this game anymore :C
The memories will never die.
A--1
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by A--1 »

:thumbup: thanks for sharing..
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

Good to have!

A-1 seems to have put some to use in his server, too. I kinda like the negative scoring option.