DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Free Firewall + Antivirus Software

Share or Request "ONLY FREEWARE" software or games here!

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Post anything that is freeware. Request a freeware program. Any sharing of software or games other than freeware will be frowned upon.
Garchomp XPL-BMT
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Free Firewall + Antivirus Software

Post by Garchomp XPL-BMT »

Useful little thing for, I think, PC. I don't use it, so I can't say too much about it, but it offers firewall protection, antivirus software, security, and TrustConnect.
There is an advanced version, but you have to pay for it. You can get it free for a month though. I suggest the basic one, due to that.

NOTE: Some people report that it makes their computer freeze. However, most have a good experience with it. If it does make your computer do anything funny, then get rid of it. I take no responsibility for anything that may happen. I may remove the link though if something bad DOES happen.
http://www.personalfirewall.comodo.com/
Teasing *Sheena* (and being teased back) since... FOREVER...