DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Limeys vs Yanks

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

Scyth
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Scyth »

By being Brave :)...
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

Gray,

Dude my server does not suck in the slightest, its just that you are so used to playing with 50-60 ping when you play outside this range the game changes completely and so you have to adapt your playing style, obviously something you are not able to do :razz: :lol:

By having to adapt to playing on US servers us euro guys have a more complete game and in many cases understand the dynamics of TT better that the low pingers as we have to change our game depending on the server, ping and gametype.

I love it when you come to gladiator as I can do to you what you do to me in dash and thats blast your ass 8) I play supra in my server all the time and he kicks my ass most of the time because he knows how to adapt his game to take into consideration ping, just goes to show that skills and class cant be matched by pure battlemode aggression. Whereas in scrum having a higher ping can in many cases be an advantage.

So next time you see a euro player at the top of the list after a hectic game in dashbash realise the effort needed to accomplish this feat in a server usually full of players with half the ping.

I take it from your comment you will not be taking part in the limey v yanks game then, well not on my server anyway....................... :razz: :lol: :tankercig:
Last edited by Dazzle on Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OoFfa
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by OoFfa »

^ Here Here!

Maybe rename Gladiator to Limeys revenge?
gray
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by gray »

I wasn’t trying to start trouble, you limeys do just fine in Roos and Dash’s. True everything you said, your server is good, just the ping adjustment for me, something I need to work on (pushes career advancement goals aside). I have fun there, don’t ban me, o please o please. ¦:¬)

You guys still grumpy about the 4th of July or what? (ok, now that’s starting trouble)

p.s. and my ping hopefully is never over 50 in dash's
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

^ :lol:

I was only messing man, no offense was taken

love, peace and hair grease - always :tankerguns:
Compulsion
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Compulsion »

So, is this still recruiting or was this all scheduled?
Anyways, if you can fit one in, I'm there ( as long as it's not Fridays ).
If not, have fun! :tankerbarrels:

G
I was known as The Gortainian, but now known as Compulsion TMG...
belikin
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by belikin »

Everyone should take a minute and put the hard drive on the other foot and play BM against dazzle in his own server. He is goood.

btw

I'm not just saying that because of his awesome reenactment of Rocky climbing the stairs in Philadelphia. (you know what i mean).
Leopardtt
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Leopardtt »

Ok , is this gonna happen.. count me in .. and daz, you should be shakin man; cause you are my target b$#tch

grin

an ole leopard
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

Yeah, lets organize it.

Dazzle we need a time and a date. Make declarations of your team. I think I see bolo, belikin, lep and myself in this one.. maybe others...

I think we are ready. Limeys get your server... and a suitable time.
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by MusickTMG »

i will play

just put me on a team and tell me a time and i will be there
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"