DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Demo server

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

Banshee
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Demo server

Post by Banshee »

I create a designated server, a Demo can see it but can't join. It is all stock maps, and I even downloaded a fresh demo version and used that to launch the server to make sure the maps were untouched. Any idea how to resolve appreciated, I have a couple new people on the hook, will pass them here soon if I can keep some interest.
00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Demo server

Post by 00E »

I Think There is something you have to tweak to make DEMO's Able to join a server that you want to For instance the IA Demo Server is Up and all Demo's can join that but Idk know for sure so don't put any money on me to find that out I'm just given what I think! You might want to PM Daz or one of the great modders of TT and they can probably walk you through it even if it is possible. Hope everything works out for you!
Has Been Playing TT Since February 18, 2004
Mods Made: 17
TT2 Supporter
Banshee
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Banshee »

Thx for the advice, I did manage to figure it out tonight. Might just leave a BM server up for demos during the day while at work.
00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by 00E »

Cool Glad I Could Be Of Assistance!
Has Been Playing TT Since February 18, 2004
Mods Made: 17
TT2 Supporter