DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

3X radar problem

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

LT-Conel
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

3X radar problem

Post by LT-Conel »

Hay i need help My 3X radar was a normal size radar when i first got it but suddenly when i shut doun my computer and turnd it on aigen and i played think tanks my radar was huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it took 1/4 of my screen in think tanks!!!! how do i fix it??? By the way im on Windows :( :( :(
LT-Conel has been here!! X_X
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: 3X radar problem

Post by Taylor »

i think it's supposed to be like that...
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

It's much bigger than the stock one, that's for sure.

Try increasing the resolution of your window. That should lower the area of the screen taken by the radar. You can do that in the Options screen. Push the options button on the screen that allows you to select your tank.

I play at 1280 X 800 on my laptop.
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

If you downloaded and installed my upgrade pack then you will have the 3x radar, if you read the instructions that come with the pack it tells you about this problem, but like :above: says go to your TT options and change the resolution, maybe start with 1024 x 768 and if that solves your problem great if not go up to the next resolution etc etc ....
LT-Conel
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by LT-Conel »

Dazzle (UF) wrote:If you downloaded and installed my upgrade pack then you will have the 3x radar, if you read the instructions that come with the pack it tells you about this problem, but like :above: says go to your TT options and change the resolution, maybe start with 1024 x 768 and if that solves your problem great if not go up to the next resolution etc etc ....
thx dazzles :)
LT-Conel has been here!! X_X