DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Win 7 crashing when joining local game

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

subtlefly
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Win 7 crashing when joining local game

Post by subtlefly »

Hey all,
This is a help question, but I have tweaked TT just a little. I have done this before on MAC computers where you change the master server address to be garagegames.com/127.0.1.1. So that TT cannot see the internet but can still see and join games on the LAN. So with the wondows 7 machines I am using now it all works fine, they cannot see the internet, they can see a local match that has been created but when they go to join, it starts to compile then gets an error and crashes.
I am a teacher working with the Salvation Army alternative school in Bundaberg for boys who have been rejected from mainstream school and this game- particularly team scrum and the ability to mod is very important to the types of experiences I want students to be able to gain at school.
Any help would be really greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Sub
I have a bachelor of visual arts and one in education. I have a Canon D-20 SLR. I can do some pretty mad concept art and also have been taking some crazy bug photos in my backyard, could be useful for boss, spaceship, texture ideas.
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Win 7 crashing when joining local game

Post by Cloud »

Hi subtlefly,

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner. That's weird that it crashes and I wish I could offer more help. If you still need help with this issue, please email me at... cloudthinktanks AT hotmail . com or PM me on ptt2 and I will fwd the question to someone who might be able to help.

Best regards
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\