DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

>>>>> UF <<<<<

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

ufofficers
PTT2 Army Acct

>>>>> UF <<<<<

Post by ufofficers »

Pres: Supratank
    VP: Dazzle
    VP: CB aka CrapBlaster
    Minister of War: Vacant
    Communications: Rooster
    Practice Officer: Vacant

Scrum and Team Scrum: Jangles, NUTS!
    BM and Team BM: supratank
    CTF: CrapBlaster
    Rollerball MOD: Dazzle, NightMare

dash
    Belikin
    Fishtank
    CrapBlaster
    Dr. Sawbones
    Dazzle
    NUTS!
    Feathers McGraw
    Jay
    Rooster
    Supratank
    Jangles
    SnowBoard
    Lancer
    get some
    BigIron
    Pretty in Pink
    Deano
    Uncle Smacky
    Memphis
    Yarkl
    OllvAr
    Quitter
    Mojo

*MIA: Players that are listed MIA will be removed very soon. If you have been removed, and you return to active play in good standing with UF, you are welcome back to UF immediately with a simple email.

** When and if you want to leave UF, just let us know. We know people develop other interests at times, and even attatchments to other armies. We are mature and this is a cartoon game. Just let us know... and we will wish you the best!

1. Have fun and be active!

2. UF members will emphasize good sportsmanship, maintain honor and good attitudes, inside TT chat and PTT forums at all times. This includes but is not limited to the following:

No Lying: You will be asked to leave UF.
    No Fighting: Not with UF members and not with other players.
    No Swearing: Please, restrain yourself.
    No Disrespect: You must always treat UF Members with respect.
    No Impostering: You will be released immediatly.
    No Other Alliances: You can only be in UF. (leagues do not count!)

3. Any player in violation of the spirit of these guidelines, any clear forms of cheating, officers altering global account passwords or acting in an unbecoming way, or other offences that reflect poorly on UF will be summarily removed from UF immediatly.

4. You must always have UF in your name when representing UF.

5. You may ask to join by emailing the UF officers.

COMING SOON

UF skins to be added

Well it seems that you have done well, or so you think. Let's see what your score in each category was, and let's see your overall score:

Power: A+
Recruitment: A+
Leader: A+
Rules: A
Freedom: A

Overall score: Even better than last time... A+
Good show!! You have proved that you are truly the Unstoppable Force! Keep it up, and this clan will be like that! Now who wants some X O wine?

Today I was going to regrade your army, but there is nothing else to say, but this:

Overall score: A+

Hehe you are truly the most powerful clan on this side of the TT community! No doubt that your strength will be glorious, and all who are part of UF, will be almighty! A toast to the Unstoppable Force, that will continue to be unstoppable.

-AO

Thank you all, and let's make UF the best it can be!

graphics by -Racer445 :penguin:

Old UF Thread
Last edited by ufofficers on Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:09 pm, edited 30 times in total.
Jay
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Jay »

At last! the arrows are going opposite way lol. Thats been bugging me for such a long time :P
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes, I will explain...

Post by supratank »

Many have asked me about VT war. Here is the deal:

VT cheated, apologized, and is now wavering (according to some people) on their admission at foul play in the war with them. We have moved on and are not going to be having a war with them anytime soon - perhaps ever again. I have shared my experiences with other leaders of armies and other players IF they have asked. UF: You may email me for more specific details if you would like to. I consider the matter closed. Despite these issue, we should remain cordial and friendly as much as possible with members and leaders of VT.
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey guys..

Post by supratank »

If I dont see ya first,

Have a Happy New Year!!

Enjoy the evening, but be responsible!

:wav:
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

Sorry to intrude in your thread UF, but I can't help asking this question: Why is the UF thread stickied? No army should be stickied, because no army is superior to all the others in every way possible. Any particular reason why this is? (No, I'm not asking for a fight, just a reason.)
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Stickied armies...

Post by supratank »

We decided to sticky UF and see if others were interested and to see how it would work.

We realize that there are positives and negatives to this. "Unstickied" allows you to see new messages and recent posts easier. But "stickied" makes the main army threads appear first, making them easier to see and find when there are more topics, placing the primary ARMY threads at the top. For now, it is an experiment. We may decide to set it back. IF it goes ok, we will likely open it up for all ARMIES to be stickied... if that makes sense. We are just experimenting...
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

Ok, thank you for explaining to me why. My opinion: good idea for when we get dead armies, armies switching threads, etc.
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Feathers McGraw »

Okay I've been out of the loop for quite a while....

Is UF doing anything over this break? I'd really like to 1) see/talk to everybody again now that I'm home, and 2) get into some hardcore TTing action!
Scyth
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Scyth »

Why is UF's thread the only sticky one???
:?
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish
Cadc
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Cadc »

^ Should read more often :roll: