DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

TS Times 10PM EST 7 PST WED

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Speedo
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

TS Times 10PM EST 7 PST WED

Post by Speedo »

Hello tankers!

There is an unquestionably decrease of players in TT. This creates an obvious problem for scrummers like me who still want to play something other than TBM.

However, if we put our heads together and come up with some times during the week that a lot of us are free, I hypothesize that we could have a few intense TS games. It will be like an informal PSL league, where the results don't matter as much. :stickdance:

What do you guys think? So for those of you who are still here, let's start throwing out some times, and days of the week! :bench:

- Speedo
Gimmie the scrum!
TumbleWeed
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Re: TS Times

Post by TumbleWeed »

I usually can get on around 12:30pm Pac time and play. Can't tell you how long i would and or will be able to stay on, but i do know i can get some games in. Would be awesome to play TS again :monkey: . I have been playin a lot of TBM lately and i am glad to see that there is almost always some people to play with at the times i join :thumbup:. Definitely need some scrum games tossed in the mix. I miss the action and intensity of some good'ol TS games :headbang:.. Until than i shall continue to do what i can to shoot'em up in TBM.
"La Lotta Di Uomo Col Serbatoio"
-translation-
"The Struggle of Man With Tank"

SliMShaDy
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by SliMShaDy »

Speedo wrote:Hello tankers!

There is an unquestionably decrease of players in TT. This creates an obvious problem for scrummers like me who still want to play something other than TBM.

- Speedo
If they keep on banning good players like me, there isn't going to be that many players on TT, I have a lot of good friends that would rather play TT with me - so I guess they moved on just like me...if you all want to keep this game alive, I'd recommend unbanning the good players, I got tired of changing my ip just because some admins don't like me, if you don't like me then I don't like you so just forget about what I have done and move on then all will be good but that is there problem.

GOOD LUCK ON KEEPING THIS GAME ALIVE!

the only one and only -woo! BaDBoYs- ... Right Speedy? :) wish I can play scrum with you man.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

Wed. evenings works pretty well for me. Other than that, it's not too predictable.
SliMShaDy
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by SliMShaDy »

Check out http://worldoftanks.com/ it is a fun game which is way better then this game.

World of Tanks!!!

http://worldoftanks.com/

See You There!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
get some
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by get some »

i have been popping into servers lately after a bit of a hiatus. if a time is designated and i can make it i would be interested in getting some games going as well.
Dont Go Ninja'in Nobody Don't Need Ninja'in
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

i'm predicting that the usual PSL night is the best one for most still-active players.. maybe? i'd play some TS with you guys if i knew for a fact there would be games. TS has been slim lately, so i've heard; i would like to get back into it. i miss it! i'm game anytime, any night.
meow !
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cloud »

I'll be ready for a TS game at 10PM EST on Wednesday!
Be there!
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
get some
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by get some »

i will plan on attending as well. i might be a few minutes late or things might go well and i might be early.
Dont Go Ninja'in Nobody Don't Need Ninja'in
TumbleWeed
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by TumbleWeed »

I'll be on tonight.
"La Lotta Di Uomo Col Serbatoio"
-translation-
"The Struggle of Man With Tank"