DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Introduce Yourself Here!

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

Hey all,, welcome, Lathe if your using a router you will need to make sure to open ports 28000 to 28010. If you need more help post in the modding forum and someone will gladly help you.
GingerBreadman
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by GingerBreadman »

Iam DaGingerBreadMan i play in DASH BASH alot :rockon:
GingerBreadman
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by GingerBreadman »

I have been playing 4 about a year now but never tried posting :oops:
Ass_Clone_Army

Post by Ass_Clone_Army »

I've seen you before G-man. Good to have you aboard.
GRRReat
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by GRRReat »

I have been playing TS for sometime now but just looked into this board recently due to the talk of PSL.
Cog3125
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Greetings tankers!

Post by Cog3125 »

Howdy! Cog3125 here. In addition to Think Tanks, I fiddle some with 3D raytraced graphics, try to teach myself various scripting and programming languages. I'd have to say as an artist... errrr, I make a pretty good programmer. (ahem)

I just licensed Torque recently (mostly because I got a hint of what I could do by playing with Think Tanks behind the scenes) and it just make me go ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :idea: It cool enough to have these virtual worlds to play in -- how much cooler to manipulate the way they work! (Who says ya canna change the laws of physics!?)

Always loved Think Tanks to begin with, so now I'm going to see if I can't script up some cool stuff. Maybe someday I'll do more with TGE itself, but that's a long way in the future, so hip hip hooray for the folks at BraveTree for giving such a cool ready-made playground to work with. I'm currently working on a project to add new power ups, new power up classes, and new power up behaviors, and hopefully my "elder statesman" of a computer and cheapo bandwidth will actually allow me to host a server that doesn't lag people into insanity, cause I can only test just so much from the local client and I'd like to see how it works and what people think of these creations from the other end. If you see server "Area 53" unlocked, stop in, look around, and don't forget to try the power ups!

As a tanker, I'm greatly humbled by the company I post this in ... I can typically step all over the bots, but fellow humes quickly return the favor :(
Still, if you see me online, I'll try and at least make you work for your kill, but if I blow it, try not to laugh too mercilessly :razz:
Juggernaut
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by Juggernaut »

I'm Juggernaut
My other names are: Juggs, OverLord, ChaosLord, Inferno, Rampager... and on and on forever! :rockon: :rockon:
Panzer SS
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Panzer SS

Post by Panzer SS »

Hi guys .....
I played TT for some time and like this game for this playability and simplicity.

I only played the original game ...... I like to test mods, maps and other new stuff.

good community, go ahead.

(excuse my bad english)

Panzer SS
"If you are going through hell, keep going" (Winston Churchill)
Compulsion
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Compulsion »

Welcome, old and new!
I was known as The Gortainian, but now known as Compulsion TMG...
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by MusickTMG »

Hey The Gortainian

were you once just -gort-?
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"