DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Wow, this game is dead and no servers.

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

SliMShaDy
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Wow, this game is dead and no servers.

Post by SliMShaDy »

Where's everyone, still play with World of Tanks and just check if there was any servers...nutta!

Good to see this old game still running!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wow, this game is dead and no servers.

Post by Cloud »

A game with maybe 3000 all-time players from 2003 dead? Are we surprised? The fact it lasted as long as it did is crazy. Phobik's servers should still be up if you have the IP address forward properly. I am on a Mac and it no longer supports TT for me.

Check out the ThinkTanks discord. It's the active part of our community. PTT2 is dead.
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
Octankanal
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Re: Wow, this game is dead and no servers.

Post by Octankanal »

Cloud wrote:A game with maybe 3000 all-time players from 2003 dead? Are we surprised? The fact it lasted as long as it did is crazy. Phobik's servers should still be up if you have the IP address forward properly. I am on a Mac and it no longer supports TT for me.

Check out the ThinkTanks discord. It's the active part of our community. PTT2 is dead.
Oh okay, thanks for sharing. Where's the discord at if that's what's used?
I am trouble.