DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

RIP dash!

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

RIP dash!

Post by CB »

Dash one of the first who took to modding and scripting and helping other mod and script, making this game more enjoyable.
RIP
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
Jerry
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: RIP dash!

Post by Jerry »

So, so sorry to hear this. Do you know what happened?

Good at everything!
Perfect at nothing!

as confused as a baby in a topless bar
MysteryMan
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by MysteryMan »

Sorry to hear about this. He was a great person, and provided a lot for this community. RestInPeace dash
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cloud »

So sad to hear this. Dash was an integral part of the TT community, especially earlier on. He hosted servers, made many maps that were played countless times, produced scripts to make TT run more smoothly, ran leagues, and contributed to the original PTT through moderation and admin. As a community, we are in debt for his countless hours spent to make TT better. Rest in peace.
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
Marmaduke
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Marmaduke »

I have my flag outside at half staff. RIP and may God bless the family
benblue20
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by benblue20 »

Just today I was thinking about TT for some reason and I fell upon this thread. I'm benblue20 and I used to run a mod server with Jerry (Ben & Jerry's).

Oh man, it's really sad to hear that dash had to leave the TT community! May you legacy live on!
abtreavis
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by abtreavis »

Sorry to hear this. Spent countless hours playing in his servers. Always seemed friendly and was a great TBMer. Was definitely a staple of this community and a staple of my childhood video gaming. Thanks for the countless hours of fun, dash!
In game Names (with -0- tags in front of names): Treavis, Farjung, DaMIge!

fishtank
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by fishtank »

Big bummer. I played with dash thousands of times, but he was never chatty. Dash's team usually won though. Classy player. Always enjoyed when he played.
OldEnglish
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by OldEnglish »

Wow that sad to hear what happen? I forgot my old account (English also known as ggg at one point). Do you guys have a discord or what not to catch up and maybe even play this old forgotten game once in a while haha :argue: