DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

GroupMe for ThinkTanks Games?

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

fishtank
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: GroupMe for ThinkTanks Games?

Post by fishtank »

Bumping for two reasons. Clouds idea sounds good. Let's play, girls. The second reason for post is that I was hoping that some some skin collectorsmay still be hanging around. Fried my old hdd that had all stuff on it. Th li usands of original gifs are forever lost but I was hoping someone my have some of my game skins. I wasted thousands of hours on that crap, I wanted to save them . Any hoarders that can help?posted in wrong forum for visibility. Big thank to dash for having most of the wonderboys.
fishtank
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by fishtank »

Bumping for two reasons. Clouds idea sounds good. Let's play, girls. The second reason for post is that I was hoping that some some skin collectorsmay still be hanging around. Fried my old hdd that had all stuff on it. Th li usands of original gifs are forever lost but I was hoping someone my have some of my game skins. I wasted thousands of hours on that crap, I wanted to save them . Any hoarders that can help?posted in wrong forum for visibility. Big thank to dash for having most of the wonderboys.
fishtank
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by fishtank »

Bumping for two reasons. Clouds idea sounds good. Let's play, girls. The second reason for post is that I was hoping that some some skin collectorsmay still be hanging around. Fried my old hdd that had all stuff on it. Th li usands of original gifs are forever lost but I was hoping someone my have some of my game skins. I wasted thousands of hours on that crap, I wanted to save them . Any hoarders that can help?posted in wrong forum for visibility. Big thank to daz for having most of the wonderboys.
PrisonMike
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by PrisonMike »

Cloud wrote:Supra and I had an idea. For those that are interested in continuing to play games, I could potentially set up a ThinkTanks GroupMe. That way, we could potentially organize games on the fly; therefore, everyone in the group can get a notification if there are people playing. For example, it might be Tuesday evening at 7:25 PM, and I might ask the group if anybody wants to play a game in 20 minutes. If you have a smartphone (or not), you can participate in the GroupMe.

There are ways to limit notifications on GroupMe so your phone isn't being lit up with notifications. Also, I believe I can make it so nobody's phone numbers are listed. However, to get started, either I'd need a GroupMe username or phone number to be added to our group. Supra and I would be the only ones to see the numbers.

I think this may be a good idea to keep the games alive. I know it's been a while, but I sure do miss a good TS or TBM game. That way, it would be easier to set up games instead of me sending a mass email, trying to set a specific time of the week, or whatever.

https://groupme.com/en-US/

What do you guys think about this?

P.S.: Also, if you need help installing the game again, please let me know!
Why not just set up a discord?