DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Torque Constructor is out!

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

PGG
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Torque Constructor is out!

Post by PGG »

Yes sir, modding for TT just got a lot easier! Well, no, I lied. But is is great if you want to make a couple interior models, or have your converter! An amazing tool that has already proved it's value to me. Only makes .dif's, but is can export to LWO, which can easily be coverted into several other modeling programs, like milkshape or blender, that HAVE dts exporters. HOORAY!

http://garagegames.com/products/torque/constructor/
Pardon my rudeness, I cannot abide useless people.
Cassie
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cassie »

Too late, someone already noticed it :P
PGG
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by PGG »

^ Ah, but not may people look in the modding forum because they don' feel they have a place. Maybe with this, now, they do.

... or I just haven't checked the modding forum in a month. :razz: Thanks cass.
Pardon my rudeness, I cannot abide useless people.
NUTS!
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by NUTS! »

Heh, ya have playing with it for a bit. Easy to use, just wish I had more time to bring up the talent. Also, just got Wacom tablet, need anything to help with my mad artz sillz!! lol