DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Son of a Gun...

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

PLAYER36-SA-
Veteran Heavy
Veteran Heavy

Post by PLAYER36-SA- »

^^ First of all, you have no way of knowing since you haven't seen the note. It could be a bomb threat for all we know.
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Mighty Mouse »

I'm taking the statement "shoot someone up in honor of the Columbine gents" in the original post refers to guns. Correct me if I'm wrong.
PLAYER36-SA-
Veteran Heavy
Veteran Heavy

Post by PLAYER36-SA- »

I think pgg's just assuming, unless he actually read it?
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Mighty Mouse »

PGG? Were you ASSuming as Player says? :razz:
PGG
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by PGG »

Yeah, it's not like I am the one that found it. And truth be told, if I did, in the state I am in right now, i probably would have barfed onn it :razz: I hate the flu.
Pardon my rudeness, I cannot abide useless people.
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

We can't buy firearms in the supermarket tho..

Guess what... we can't here in the US either. With a few exceptions, like (eeww) WalMart.
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Mighty Mouse »

No self-respecting institution of higher learning would locate itself in a town called "State College". Talk about lack of pride. I'd name the city "Prestigious Academic Enlightenment Heaven" or something like that. PFFFT. Who thought up State College anyways?
PGG
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by PGG »

^ the people 152 years ago.

^^ Have you ever even BEEN to PSU? We are ranked very high in the nation for engineering, we were target #12 on the USSR's missle program, and we have a decent football team (not lately, sadly). And besides, it wasn't someone from PSU that wrote the note. It was a idiot high school underclassman (Not sure if was an underclassman) that thought it would be funny. Tell you what, YOU try and get into PSU engineering, and well see how long you last if you can even get accepted.
Pardon my rudeness, I cannot abide useless people.
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Mighty Mouse »

Smacky I think you upset PGG. Frat boy has got to learn to keep quiet when insulting other people's institutions. I on the other hand was insulting people long dead (the ones who named the town State College).

I must say it's amazing that the Russkies can find that place amongst the fields...

BTW, are we talking undergrad or grad?