DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Son of a Gun...

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

PGG
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Son of a Gun...

Post by PGG »

Well, MY school just got canceled tomorrow because some jack-butt with a smart head decided to leave anote in the big school's bathroom saying he was going to shoot someone up in honor of the Columbine gents and the recent VT. I am now very worried for the PSU "W are hokies for a day, too" movement on Saturday. And guys, if on an off chance something DOES happen to me, it was a really great time and I have had a lot of neat, life changing stuff happen with this community.

If anything does happen, I'll remember to wear a heavy tank :razz:
Pardon my rudeness, I cannot abide useless people.
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

That's a shame, that some jack@$$ has to do something stupid like that and leave a threat note. Its impossible for Penn to ignore it, with VT still in the aftermath, when it'll probably be nothing. :tankerdown:

However, if anything actually does happen, let the Lord be with you PGG, along with everyone else at the school.
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
get some
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by get some »

yes, please do take care and be as cautious as possible. lets hope its just someone with absolutely the worst sense of humor.
blitzer
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by blitzer »

I wonder if your school board will try anything besides just close down your school to prevent anything...

g'luck man
benblue20
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by benblue20 »

Will this insanity over Virginia Tech stop? Man that Cho Whatever dude is one big fat idiot.
Cassie
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cassie »

^Correction: was a big fat idiot.

I guess it's part of the American culture, the cowboy-styled way-of-life seems to be baken-in to you. We almost never have incidents like these, and if we have, then the scale is very small... We can't buy firearms in the supermarket tho..
PLAYER36-SA-
Veteran Heavy
Veteran Heavy

Post by PLAYER36-SA- »

Maybe they should issue everyone a handgun to take to school, then I'd feel much safer...
[/sarcasm]
Here's the story: http://www.centredaily.com/126/story/74040.html
I doubt anything will happen at the PSU thing though. I'll definitely be going.
PGG
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by PGG »

well, guess it's for the best anyway. I just stayed up all night throwing up. God i feel like crap right now.
Pardon my rudeness, I cannot abide useless people.
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Mighty Mouse »

^^ Whoever wrote that obviously has access to gun if true. What's to prevent him from doing it next time without warning? And if he does, do you trust the powers to be to take the gun away from him if he goes on a crazy rampage before he reaches you?

As a reference, Korea has policy of no guns in society. Recently, they confiscated a container with over 250 guns and 5,000 bullets. The customs agent states that they are not able to stop all the guns entering the country, from Europe and China. I wonder where those guns were headed.

Just food for thought.
Rogue
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Rogue »

I guess it's part of the American culture, the cowboy-styled way-of-life seems to be baken-in to you. We almost never have incidents like these, and if we have, then the scale is very small... We can't buy firearms in the supermarket tho..

LOL. What?

If anyone ever wondered how urban legends are created, this is a prime example.

Be back later, got to run to the supermarket. It's buy two guns and get a free head of lettuce day.

[/quote]