DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

I found it kinda neat

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

dad
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

I found it kinda neat

Post by dad »

My cousin is a senior programmer for Infinity Ward. His father, my uncle, passed away a short time ago. One of the other programmers, heard about my uncle's passing and decided to do something thoughtful.. Hidden away In The Call of Duty Ghosts DLC map you will find Curley's bait shop, named after my uncle Jay Calvin Curley.
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: I found it kinda neat

Post by parCAT »

That's wicked cool!

The Onslaught DLC pack, right? Do you know which map?
meow !
Memphis
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Memphis »

That is awesome, dad! I play COD pretty regularly. Anyone else in the PS4/PS3 realm? My handle is memphizzle if you're ever there.
dad
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by dad »

Hehe,,Memphis I have a hard enough time with the TT controls. My son plays COD quite often, I played a few times and due to the amount of buttons on the controller, I found myself hidden somewhere in a protected corner kneeling and sniping. The little bastids still find a way to knife me in the back.

@Par, I'm not sure of the particular map, I will try to find out.
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

@Phiz, I'm on Ghosts on the ps3 almost nightly, so I'll add you when I'm on next!

@dad, is the bait shop on a map that is already out for the game (Free Fall)? Or will it be in one of the new maps coming out next week (Onslaught DLC)?
meow !