DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Computer bums

Please keep spam clean and non-abusive.
Game threads need to stay on topic. Don't over spam!

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Brandie
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Computer bums

Post by Brandie »

WOW... I was off TT playing CP (Yes I'm a littel old to play club penguin, but It makes the the tard kids think I'm famus just because I make videos on youtube) and when I come back to check what happend and nothing mutch changed and yet you TT nerds still play.

Mostly you *****, still doing that stuff all the time.

At least cp changes.

And that domb modwizard took like 10 howers trying to douload, and it did not work, can't you lazy bums make it easyer
Last edited by LGM on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: in response to report- name removed... no point in singling one person out or the army they support
(U)nidentified (F)lying (O)bject
(U)nidentified (F)reak
(U)hhhh

2 + 2 = 7, who agrees.

http://forums.planetthinktanks2.com/Thi ... f=4&t=5537
~Brandon
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Computer bums

Post by LGM »

You putz.

We're a bit more busy than you apparently are, what with college, raising families and working real jobs.

This game makes a nice sideline... except for punky kiddies trying to act superior. It's pretty funny when you can't even spell.

If you don't like it here, don't come here.
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

LGM wrote:We're a bit more busy than you apparently are, what with college, raising families and working real jobs.

This game makes a nice sideline... except for punky kiddies trying to act superior. It's pretty funny when you can't even spell.

If you don't like it here, don't come here.
I've never agreed with someone more than I agree with LGM right now. Brandie, you're like 11, focus on school and friends. Get some worldly wisdom and for the love of chocolate, learn how to spell!

This is a supportive community, and we try to put differences aside. Keep the insults and hurtful language to yourself, because we don't pay attention to kids who disrespect us.

Got it?
meow !
Brandie
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Brandie »

Grrr, some one thaght is was to hard to make a PTT2 account so since I quit TT I gave it to him and he did that, grrr.
But I kind of agree :razz:
(U)nidentified (F)lying (O)bject
(U)nidentified (F)reak
(U)hhhh

2 + 2 = 7, who agrees.

http://forums.planetthinktanks2.com/Thi ... f=4&t=5537
~Brandon