DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Anyone Else Feel this Way? Just my Opinion...

Please keep spam clean and non-abusive.
Game threads need to stay on topic. Don't over spam!

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Speedo
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Anyone Else Feel this Way? Just my Opinion...

Post by Speedo »

Don't get mad in this forum.

You know when you hang out in the Spam Lounge too long when a six-month bump tears the roof off of your cool. This forum should be fun. Face it, any thread can be awesome, and so what if someone bumps it? This is a Spam Lounge. Threads in this forum usually are games, not controversial topics. The beauty of this forum is that threads don't become obsolete as time passes, but in General Tank Talk, problems actually get resolved. Members admonish noobs not to bump threads since topics resolve themselves and some posts supply no water to put out the fire.

Next time a poster irritates you when he merely bumps it, take a step back and analyze your feelings. Maybe you want to post, "OMG MR. TANKLUVR BMUPED A THRED LETS BAN HIM," because you want to deserve respect. Maybe you are just trying to move up on the social gaming hierarchy. You may think that accusing a poster of a bump in the Spam Lounge may earn you respect toward vets. But please, I beg you, if you are in the Spam Lounge, realize that bumping threads is acceptable. Veterans don't even visit this forum, so your calls for respect fall to deaf ears. Earn your stripes by posting practical posts in other forums. Or hop into Think Tanks and have vets notice you that way.

However, PLEASE stay on topic with game threads. I will accept anyone who reprimands another member if their post was off topic.
Gimmie the scrum!
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Anyone Else Feel this Way? Just my Opinion...

Post by Taylor »

well, i never really thought about it, but i think that it should be ok to bump in here.
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by 00E »

Okay... I Agree... Good Points... :thumbup:
Has Been Playing TT Since February 18, 2004
Mods Made: 17
TT2 Supporter
Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Ice mom KT »

but what do u do when somebody brings a year old post back to life.......
Salmon Sam
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Salmon Sam »

why is that a bad thing?
~poopiedoodlez 4 lyfe~
00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by 00E »

@ Ice Mom

You Simply do nothing let it go!
TT2 Supporter
*Stiffler

Post by *Stiffler »

00E wrote:r00ts if you listen just Once you will understand!!!! YOU DON'T GO TO PAGE 3 AND FURTHER! IT DEPENDS EVEN HOW LONG IT"S BEEN IF NO ONE HAS RESPONDED FOR A MONTH AND YOU POST IT'S A *BUMP* Capeash!?!
posted 521pm june 28
00E wrote:@ Ice Mom

You Simply do nothing let it go!
posted 1146 am june28

do i even need to say anything
00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by 00E »

Hey Stiff You Did not get that from the Spam Lounge

Speedo Wrote:
You know when you hang out in the Spam Lounge too long when a six-month bump tears the roof off of your cool. This forum should be fun. Face it, any thread can be awesome, and so what if someone bumps it? This is a Spam Lounge. Threads in this forum usually are games, not controversial topics. The beauty of this forum is that threads don't become obsolete as time passes, but in General Tank Talk, problems actually get resolved. Members admonish noobs not to bump threads since topics resolve themselves and some posts supply no water to put out the fire.
Oh And I Understand Your Objections On Me But... r00ts has been doing this, bumping for ever on all the forums everything... and no one can get him to stop he was driving me Crazy!
TT2 Supporter
*Stiffler

Post by *Stiffler »

ok so he asked for help it isnt like he was spaming i think if you use common sence then you will see that some types of bumps are ok he bumped a post only about a month old asking for help yes he should have read more into detail and not just looked at the pics but i think your reaction was obsered and in stead of proaching that sittuation like that you should have helped rather then blow up on him. i am sure everyone will agree with me on that
00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by 00E »

May I Correct You Stiff 1 Year and 23 Days Comes out to 388 Days Which is about 13 Months Compared to what you thought the bump was less than a month! Yes I Doubled Check you can look there yourself!
TT2 Supporter