DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Not able to register

Admin Scripts, Radars, All Think Tanks Extras found here.

Moderator: Moderator

vksolanki
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Not able to register

Post by vksolanki »

Hi All,

TT 1.1
Mac OS X Mavericks - although the problem below has been going on for some time now.

When I launch TT I am prompted to register again. When I enter my Ignition Key and click Accept, I get a dialog that says that the Servers can't be reached. I also tried to go to garagegames.com/ignition and download an ignition file, place it in the root of the TT contents. I get the same behaviour, although I do see that the ignition files has been moved to another folder.

I've tried searching the forum and was not able to find a solution.

Any help appreciated - Vijay
Mr Phobik
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

Re: Not able to register

Post by Mr Phobik »

Hi there,

Where does the ignition file get moved to?
vksolanki
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by vksolanki »

Hi...

It gets moved to the Resources folder. Should I try to move it back to the Contents root?

Thanks for helping - Vijay
Mr Phobik
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

Post by Mr Phobik »

If I remember correctly (as I don't own a Mac), the ignition file needs to be placed in the resources folder. The resources folder should have the folders "game" and "common".
vksolanki
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by vksolanki »

Mr Phobik wrote:If I remember correctly (as I don't own a Mac), the ignition file needs to be placed in the resources folder. The resources folder should have the folders "game" and "common".
Ok - that's where it is... I've made a copy of the original ( before trying the Dazzle Upgrade, and the ignition file is also in Resources, but looks like a Unix Executable file.

The version of TT shows as ©2003 BraveTree Productions, LLC. Portions ©2001 Garage Games. Portions ©2001 Sierra Online, Inc.

Is there an updated version I should get somewhere?

Anything I should try?
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

I've had to use the ignition download several times, and I have had issues with it. It has been a while, but I recall needing to move it into the correct location, and then it moves to resources. If putting it directly into the resources folder doesn't work, try putting it in the contents folder and launching it. Here's a snap of my copy's folders.
Screen Shot 2014-01-02 at 10.49.27 AM.png
Screen Shot 2014-01-02 at 10.49.27 AM.png (38.99 KiB) Viewed 9593 times
If you think a new copy of the game would help, I have a copy in my dropbox...
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/284 ... 1.1.UB.zip

Of course, it will need to be updated with Dazzle's upgrade.

Here's the info on my copy-
Screen Shot 2014-01-02 at 11.01.55 AM.png
Screen Shot 2014-01-02 at 11.01.55 AM.png (20.49 KiB) Viewed 9593 times