DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Need Dazzles Mod pack instructions

Download FREE upgrade packs here. Upgrade packs allow you to get into all games and mods fast by having everything preloaded. We recommend Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Weasel
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Need Dazzles Mod pack instructions

Post by Weasel »

Hi,
I downloaded dazzle's all in one mod pack today and i wanted to put it all together right away and start playing. I click on the instructions that help you install it and.......it says acrobatic reader cannot uncrypt the code. So i'm basically stuck unless someone can provide me with a step by step guide where to put the files. I konw where some go but not all of them. Thanks
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Re: Need Dazzles Mod pack instructions

Post by Dazzle »

Weasel, the instructions are in 2 places:

1, inside the downloaded zip
2, download from this link: http://www.box.net/shared/static/1ypqmzmviv.pdf

Both are in PDF format, make sure you have the latest version - no one else has had this problem.

or I have attached to this post the original word version - let me know how you get on
Weasel
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Weasel »

thanks dazz, but it doesn't work for me. Thats why i made this thread. Says it can't decrypt. :?
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

download the attachment in my post above its a word doc :slapme: