DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Dazzle's All In One TT Upgrade Pack

Download FREE upgrade packs here. Upgrade packs allow you to get into all games and mods fast by having everything preloaded. We recommend Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Dazzle's All In One TT Upgrade Pack

Post by Taylor »

welcome back pink!
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
Kiltsa
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Kiltsa »

So, I've downloaded EVERYTHING in Dazzle's upgrade pack....everything seems to be in order and all the files are where they should be but for some reason nothing but the radar works in-game. I've done a lot of reading and I cannot find any explanation for my troubles....does anyone have a suggestion?
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

can you expand on EVERYTHING, and nothing but the radar works in-game. What does the radar look like?

Did your game work ok before you installed my pack?

Are you on XP, Vista, mac?

When you enter a server do you have a tank? can you fire bullets? do you have any sound or music in game? can you see the terrain (by this i mean the ground)? is the terrain coloured like it should be? can you see the sky? can you see any rocks, trees, arrows, pads, ammo gates etc?

If you can answer the above I might be able to help.
Kiltsa
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Kiltsa »

By EVERYTHING I mean I followed the directions given to me in the Adobe Acrobat document. They were very straightforward and helpful and apart from the long download everthing went smoothly.

The radar looks about 5 times larger and has white outlines.

My game worked just fine before I downloaded your upgrade pack and was working afterwards up until about an hour ago. I can't seem to get the game to open at all anymore, I'm not quite sure why.

I'm on a pc.

Before the game refused to open I was able to get on the servers and everything seemed in order, I could move, and shoot. The ground skies, and all other features appeared to be in place but I wasn't exactly looking for it then, I'm just working off of memory.
00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by 00E »

*Bump*

I just wanted to say finally after a few years of work I think I got this up and running! Thanks a lot Dazz for answering my questions and all the hard work you put into this pack!
Has Been Playing TT Since February 18, 2004
Mods Made: 17
TT2 Supporter
Scorpion9
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by Scorpion9 »

*bump again*

I have finally installed the pack, and it works wonderfully! Thank you for all the effort you put in to making this pack Dazz!
The Char 2c, ultimate heavy tank.
Noobing my way through scrum since November 2009
Wolv44
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Wolv44 »

I'm running on PC(Vista) and I recently downloaded the pack. One problem I had is that none of the scripts are running at all. I triple checked the instructions, file names, and even the files themselves and everything seemed to be in order. I also had to change file names to match the exec commands, so that may be an issue.
I live in my reality, not yours.
R.I.P.- LT
~DXA~
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

Did you get my PM?

If so answer it and I will try and help
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

Pack now updated for 2013 :monkey:
dad
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by dad »

I downloaded the upgrade pack and all I have is the PDF readme file. Where are the files that need to be switched?